JOT Automation Oy
Elektroniikkatie 17, 90590 Oulu, Finland
Business ID: 1526304-9
+358 40 301 5000
JOT Automation Oy
Sales & Marketing Director
+358 400 181 300
Basis and purpose of processing
The processing of personal data is based on JOT Automation Oy’s privileged interest, agreement or other substantive connection. The purpose of the personal data is to take care of, maintain, develop, analyse and keep statistics of customer relationships between JOT Automation Oy and its customers. Furthermore, the data may be used for direct marketing (including newsletter subscriptions), organisation of marketing contests, profiling, distance sales as well as opinion and market surveys by JOT Automation Oy and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries and co-operation partners. The data may also be used for planning and developing JOT Automation Oy’s business operations and services.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. The contents of the data you choose to provide may contain, but is not limited to, the following information:
- The customer’s basic information: customer number, first and last name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Information about personal interests and related to profiling (e.g. JOT Automation’s products and services relevant to the customer’s interests), segment information and other similar information
- Cookie and usage information
- Customer feedback and contacts
- Direct marketing restrictions and consents.
The register contains the following personal data regarding the decision-makers and contact persons of companies and communities:
- Name, title, company, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number
- Customer history (e.g. contacts, orders, feedback, information related to invoicing and debt collection)
- Interest and profiling data
- Usage data, e.g. information regarding the use of services, such as browsing and search information, cookies
- Customer feedback and contacts
- Direct marketing prohibitions
- Any other data necessary for the purpose of the register.
Regular sources of data
The data in the register is collected regularly directly from the customer, consisting of data gathered from the customer’s use of services and the online service or other business conducted with JOT Automation, as well as data gathered from and during making an agreement.
Personal data can also be collected and updated from the population register, the credit information register and other similar public and private registers.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails and other information necessary to maintain the customer relationship
- Find and prevent fraud
JOT Automation website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, JOT Automation website uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Cookies in our site and cookie consent »
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent.
Regular disclosures of data and transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
JOT Automation does not regularly disclose data in the register to external parties. However, data may occasionally be disclosed in accordance with Finnish law.
JOT Automation may transfer a registered person’s personal data to JOT Automation’s direct marketing register after the substantive connection has ended.
In order to carry out its services, JOT Automation utilizes co-operation partners operating outside the EU and the EEA. For this reason, usage data and personal data related to using the service is partially transferred to the USA.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that JOT Automation website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We apply strict security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data when transferring, storing, or processing it.
We use physical, administrative, and technical security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your personal data.
All personal data is stored on secure servers operated by JOT Automation, or its partners with access limited to authorized personnel only.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
CONTROLLER OF THE REGISTER
JOT Automation Oy (1526304-9)
Elektroniikkatie 17, 90580 Oulu
CONTACT PERSON FOR MATTERS RELATED TO THE REGISTER
Elektroniikkatie 17, 90580 Oulu
NAME OF THE REGISTER
The name of the register is Recruiting.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The primary purpose of personal data processing is to receive, handle and store files of the applicants who have applied for a job in JOT Automation Oy for the use of recruiting supervisors and HR. Application may be received outside of JOT Automation Oy or from JOT Automation Oy employees internally and application may be open or sent to a certain position. JOT Automation Oy does not engage in any profiling activities.
DATA PROTECTION CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
The register contains the personal and contact information of JOT Automation Oy's job applicants, as well as other necessary information related to recruitment. Among other things, the following information can be saved about the data subject:
- documents such as application, resume, photo or video application, work or study certificates, the personal assessment information
- personal information: first name, last name, email address, phone number, address
- education, qualification information, special skills, language skills, previous employers and positions, applicant wishes as salary wish for the position, referee contact information
- the information given in connection with the application process and
information provided by the applicant's possible referrers and
REGULAR DATA SOURCES
Information is primarily obtained from the data subject. Information can also be collected from other sources with the applicant's consent (for example, from referrers indicated by the applicant).
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
Data saved in electronic format is protected from parties outside the organization, and user rights are limited inside the organization so that the data is only handled by people whose work assignments include the processing of that data i.e. recruiting supervisors and HR.
If the data is printed it is stored in a locked space that can be accessed only by people with specific rights to do so. The printed documents are destroyed after use.
REGULAR DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Data is disclosed inside JOT Automation for the purposes described in section 4 of this privacy statement to. Data is only disclosed in accordance with the data protection legislation and within the limitations set by it. JOT Automation Oy can hand over personal data to JOT Automation Subsidiaries located in the European Union or the European Economic Area.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EU OR EEA
Data is not transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
RIGHT TO VERIFY DATA
Every data subject has the right to verify the data saved about them in the personal register. Requests can be sent by e-mail to the contact person designated in section 2.
In addition, after making a sufficiently precise and individualized inspection request, every data subject has the right to receive other information concerning herself/himself contained in the recordings. The inspection request is made in writing or certified in another way and addressed to the controller at the address.
If necessary, the data subject may ask the controller of the register to clarify her/his request in writing, and the identity of the controller of the register can be verified if necessary before taking other measures.
The right of inspection can be denied on the basis of the law. Exercising the right of inspection is basically free of charge.
RIGHT TO REQUEST CORRECTION OF DATA
Every data subject has the right to request the correction of inaccurate data in the personal register. Requests can be sent by e-mail to the contact person designated in section 2.
THE RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject has the right to appeal to the supervising authority if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data related to the data subject violates the applicable data protection laws.
STORAGE TIME OF THE PERSONAL DATA
JOT Automation processes personal data as long as the legal basis of the collection of personal data exists and the purpose of the collection of personal data is valid or the data subject itself prohibits the processing of personal data related to the data subject. JOT Automation Oy will implement all reasonable efforts related to rectifications without undue delay.
The applications that are position specific are preserved for 2 years from the end of the recruitment process. Open applications are preserved for 2 years from the entering date of the application.
The controller of the register can, on her/his own initiative, remove job applications with incomplete information.
Applications can also be processed for selections regarding the filling of other possible jobs unless the applicant has informed the controller of the register that he/she wants the application to be processed only for a certain specific position or has otherwise requested that the processing be stopped.
Digital data and paper documents are disposed of properly, taking into account information security, when there is no longer a reason for processing or storing the data. However, the data will not be deleted if the law stipulates otherwise, a competent authority has started a process that requires JOT Automation Oy to keep the data, or another party has applied to the Finnish court for a security protection decision for the data.