JOT Automation Oy
Elektroniikkatie 17, 90590 Oulu, Finland
Business ID: 1526304-9
+358 40 301 5000
JOT Automation Oy
Sales & Marketing Director
+358 400 181 300
Basis and purpose of processing
The processing of personal data is based on JOT Automation Oy’s privileged interest, agreement or other substantive connection. The purpose of the personal data is to take care of, maintain, develop, analyse and keep statistics of customer relationships between JOT Automation Oy and its customers. Furthermore, the data may be used for direct marketing (including newsletter subscriptions), organisation of marketing contests, profiling, distance sales as well as opinion and market surveys by JOT Automation Oy and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries and co-operation partners. The data may also be used for planning and developing JOT Automation Oy’s business operations and services.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. The contents of the data you choose to provide may contain, but is not limited to, the following information:
- The customer’s basic information: customer number, first and last name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Information about personal interests and related to profiling (e.g. JOT Automation’s products and services relevant to the customer’s interests), segment information and other similar information
- Cookie and usage information
- Customer feedback and contacts
- Direct marketing restrictions and consents.
The register contains the following personal data regarding the decision-makers and contact persons of companies and communities:
- Name, title, company, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number
- Customer history (e.g. contacts, orders, feedback, information related to invoicing and debt collection)
- Interest and profiling data
- Usage data, e.g. information regarding the use of services, such as browsing and search information, cookies
- Customer feedback and contacts
- Direct marketing prohibitions
- Any other data necessary for the purpose of the register.
Regular sources of data
The data in the register is collected regularly directly from the customer, consisting of data gathered from the customer’s use of services and the online service or other business conducted with JOT Automation, as well as data gathered from and during making an agreement.
Personal data can also be collected and updated from the population register, the credit information register and other similar public and private registers.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails and other information necessary to maintain the customer relationship
- Find and prevent fraud
JOT Automation website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, JOT Automation website uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Cookies in our site and cookie consent »
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent.
Regular disclosures of data and transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
JOT Automation does not regularly disclose data in the register to external parties. However, data may occasionally be disclosed in accordance with Finnish law.
JOT Automation may transfer a registered person’s personal data to JOT Automation’s direct marketing register after the substantive connection has ended.
In order to carry out its services, JOT Automation utilizes co-operation partners operating outside the EU and the EEA. For this reason, usage data and personal data related to using the service is partially transferred to the USA.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that JOT Automation website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We apply strict security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data when transferring, storing, or processing it.
We use physical, administrative, and technical security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your personal data.
All personal data is stored on secure servers operated by JOT Automation, or its partners with access limited to authorized personnel only.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.